Information to Bring to MFHN
Before your first visit to MFHN, please gather the following information to bring with you. Here is a list of items that will help our staff to register you:
- Government-issued picture I.D. — driver's license, state-issued non-drivers license, passport, Green Card are the most helpful, but if you don't have one of these, bring what you have.
- Original Social Security card or birth certificate.
- Proof of income: last year's income tax return, a current pay stub, unemployment or pensions check stub, child support payment document or foster care allotment.
- Proof of residential address — a telephone, utility (electric or gas), and/or cable bill.
- Insurance claim forms and insurance identification cards.