Moms-to-Be, be part of our new program
Oh Baby, What Great Teeth You'll Have
This program will help make a difference in your pregnancy and in your new baby’s health.
Poor oral health during hygiene has been linked to:
• Cavities and gum disease • High blood pressure
• Diabetes • Premature delivery
• Baby being smaller than expected
• Oral bacteria that can be passed along and may affect your baby’s teeth
In our “Oh Baby, What Great Teeth You’ll Have” program, you will:
• Receive oral/dental exams and care
• Learn to care for your baby’s gums and teeth
• Attend an "Oh Baby" party for ...
How-to's on oral care for you and baby
Games and prizes
• Receive another gift card when you bring your baby for a first dental exam by age one!
Sign up today! Email email@example.com or call 201-478-5875.
Metropolitan Family Health Network’s “Oh Baby, What Great Teeth You’ll Have” program is made possible by a grant from the Horizon Foundation for New Jersey.