Get Tested for COVID-19
You may have Coronavirus and not know it. This can be dangerous because you can spread the virus to others. Come to our 935 Garfield Avenue site in Jersey City for –
Antigen (Nasal Swab) Testing to see if you currently have Coronavirus. By appointment only, Monday and Wednesday, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.; and 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Antibody Testing – a quick blood test done in our Lab to determine if you may have had Coronavirus. Available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
935 Garfield Avenue, Jersey City — Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; Tuesday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
5300 Bergenline Avenue, West New York — Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Tuesday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Beginning April 10, 2021, MFHN Resumes Saturday Hours! We will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on certain Saturdays so that our community will have more opportunities to see us for care.
Prevent getting COVID-19 by avoiding exposure to the virus
- Practice social distancing – keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Do not gather in groups. Stay out of crowded places.
- New Jersey requires that in public, everyone wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth. The only exceptions: those who cannot do so for medical reasons, and children 2 years of age and younger.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially — after going to the bathroom; coming in from outside; before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; and if your hands are visibly dirty. Soap and water are always best! If soap and water are not available, use a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into a tissue or your arm (dispose of the used tissue immediately).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces — doorknobs, faucet handles, refrigerator and oven doors, countertops, etc., — using a regular household disinfectant spray or wipe.
- Get tested often! MFHN offers COVID-19 testing — see information above.