Information to Bring to MFHN
Before your first visit to MFHN, please gather the following information to bring with you. Here is a list of items that will help our staff to register you:
- Government-issued picture I.D. — driver's license, state-issued non-drivers license, passport, Green Card are the most helpful, but if you don't have one of these, bring what you have.
- Original Social Security card or birth certificate.
- Proof of income: last year's income tax return, a current pay stub, unemployment or pensions check stub, child support payment document or foster care allotment.
- Proof of residential address — a telephone, utility (electric or gas), and/or cable bill.
- Insurance claim forms and insurance identification cards.
At Metropolitan Family Health Network, we know your time is valuable. We now offer some of our patient registration forms online so you can fill them out prior to your appointment. This way, you'll spend less time in the waiting area, streamlining your initial visit.