MFHN Moms-to-Be, be part of our new program
Oh Baby, What Great Teeth You'll Have
It’s important that you take care of your oral health while you’re pregnant because it will make a difference in your pregnancy and in your new baby’s health.
Poor oral health during hygiene has been linked to
• Cavities and gum disease • High blood pressure
• Diabetes • Premature delivery
• Baby being smaller than expected
• Oral bacteria that can be passed along and may affect your baby’s teeth
In our “Oh Baby, What Great Teeth You’ll Have” program, you will:
• Receive oral/dental exams and care
• Learn to care for your baby’s gums and teeth
• Attend our parties and receive gifts
• Receive a gift card when you bring your baby to our Dental Department for his/her first dental exam by age one!
Ask our OB staff to get you signed up for the program!
Metropolitan Family Health Network’s “Oh Baby, What Great Teeth You’ll Have” program is made possible by a grant from the Horizon Foundation for New Jersey.