Licensed Clinical Social Worker: Full-Time
- Interviews patients to obtain information regarding psychosocial and medical history.
- Develops written comprehensive psychosocial assessment based on patients' histories relative to the presenting problems.
- Participates in the assessment and treatment of patients.
- Observes patients to detect indications of abnormal psychological or mental behavior.
- Assists patients in the development of therapeutic treatment planning.
- Maintains well documented patients' records in a timely fashion.
- Participates in crisis intervention in response to patients who exhibit behavior that is dangerous to themselves, others and/or property.
- Refers patients to supportive services to supplement needs and counseling.
- Participates/Presents in care conferences.
- Maintains established departmental/agency policies and procedures/objectives for quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Participate in health fairs and events in the community; conducts educational programs.
- Uses EHR for scheduling and billing.
- Cooperates and works effectively with management.
- Creates and maintains an environment conducive to teamwork
- Maintains a professional appearance and a professional attitude.
- Treats patients, staff and peers with respect.
- Maintains confidentiality in accordance with MFHN policy and HIPAA regulations.
Education: Master's degree. License: required. Previous work experience: 3 to 5 years as a social worker; must have knowledge of experience with submitting Medicaid billable. Salary between $65,000 annually.
Please submit a detailed and accurate cover letter as well as a detailed curriculum vitae/resume, salary history and statement as to why you want to work in a Federally Qualified Health Center and how you will make a difference in the behavioral health of patients.